Sunday, November 8, 2009

“DoDI 5000.02 and Resource-Informed Army Modernization”

William D. Bajusz, Ph.D., Senior Logistics Consultant for Goldbelt Wolf, LLC  will be speaking on “DoDI 5000.02 and Resource-Informed Army Modernization” at the Reliability, Maintainability, and Supportability (RMS) Partnership Industry-Government Workshop & Symposium on November 17-18 at the Waterford in Springfield, VA. I am interested in any comments/observations on this general topic. I will attribute any comments I receive that I include assuming the provider is comfortable with that. Information on the event can be found at http://www.rmspartnership.org.

2 comments:

  1. Hey...Thanks for sharing post.So, Top Tutor Bay is one of the top academic writing websites to provide assistance to students in their essays, research papers, assignments, term papers, dissertations, PowerPoint presentations, etc. Click Now Do My Essay in UK, USA, Australia

    ReplyDelete